[yellow tail] wines are one of those go-to brands when you’re out and about shopping for wine. The price-point is low – starting at $10.99 for a bottle – which makes it even more irresistable.
For Valentine’s Day, why not try out awine based cocktail? [yellow tail] offers two different options for a winetail base:
- Sparkling White – a delightfully fresh, fruity and soft. Flavors of tropical fruits are perfectly combined with medium sweetness and a delightful crisp finish.
- Sparkling Rose – a delightfully fresh, fruity and soft with delicate aromas of fresh strawberries and spice and lingering flavors of sweet cherries and tropical fruit.
[yellow tail] WINE[TAILS]
Created by award winning Mixologist, Trudy Thomas. All cocktail recipes are wine-based using a varietal of [yellow tail] wine.
VALENTINE’S DAY SPARKLER
2 oz [yellow tail] Sparkling Rose
- 1/2 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- Orange Bitters
- Sugar Cube
Garnish with a Rock Candy Stir Stick or Strawberry Heart. Soak Sugar Cube in Orange Bitters and place in bottom of flute. Add Elderflower.
A KISS OF HIBISCUS
- 1 1/2 oz [yellow tail] Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 oz Grapefruit Vodka
- Pinch of fresh grated ginger (or 1/4 oz Ginger Syrup)
- 1 /2 oz Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Squeeze Fresh Grapefruit
- 1 oz Lemon Sour
- Garnish with a Hibiscus Flower
In a Mixing Glass, combine Fresh Ginger, Hibiscus Syrup, Sour and squeeze a fresh piece of Grapefruit add ice [yellow tail] pinot grigio and Vodka. Shake well and Strain into a chilled Martini Glass.
- 1 oz [yellow tail] Shiraz
- 1 oz Blueberry Vodka
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- .5 oz Acai juice or syrup (can substitute pomegranate)
- 1/2 Lime Pressed
- Garnish with a Lime Wheel
In a mixing glass add all ingredients and shake with ice. Strain into a Martini Glass.