Last month, I had the opportunity to try out X Rated Fusion, a blend of ultra premium French vodka and blood oranges, mangoes and passion fruit. X Rated Fusion happens to be the counterpart to one of my favorite go-to vodkas, X Rated Vodka.
While I had tried X Rated Fusion in a few recipes at restaurants (at The Melting Pot, of course) and mixed with champagne, I had never experimented with recipes on my own.
With the bottle of X Rated Fusion I received, I started out with making an X Rated French Kiss (pictured at left). I then tried it on it’s own (amazing over ice), mixed with Sprite, and as a mixture with just vodka.
X Rated Fusion is a MUST HAVE in any girly drinker’s liquor cabinet.
X Rated French Kiss
- 1.5 pt XRated fusion
- 1.5 pt vodka (X Rated Vodka, Skyy, or any premium vodka)
- Drizzle glass with raspberry liqueur (I didn’t have any raspberry liqueur so I used a sample of Acai Black Currant syrup – Hibisca or any other syrup would also be great for different versions of this drink).
Not in the mood for a French Kiss? Try out one of these fun, girly drinks made with X Rated Fusion:
- 2 parts X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1 parts SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit
- 0.5 parts Passion Fruit of Mango Puree (or orange juice)
Top with Champagne, serve in a flute.
Pink Fusion (originally served at Carlucci Lombard, Chicago)
- 1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1 oz. SKYY Infusions Citrus
- Splash of Fresh Lemonade
Top with Champagne, serve in martini glass with lemon twist.
For more X Rated Recipes, check out the X Rated Fusion website. You can also become a fan of X Rated Fusion on Facebook to get new recipes. We’ll be posting some fun Valentine’s Day recipes using X Rated Fusion in the next few weeks, so check back soon!