- Coming in Hot: A modified version of the Strawberry Margarita with organic ingredients and a touch of jalapeno
- Pop Rock Cocktail: A pink champagne cocktail with pop rocks + vodka
- Rouge Noir Cocktail: Another champagne cocktail, this one with Combier Rouge makes for a very romantic cocktail
- Vodka 14 Cocktails: A combo of romantic and classic cocktails to choose from, including the February 14er (vodka and port with a Hersheys Cherry Cordial kiss to top it off), Organic Classic Cosmo, a Pomegranate and Mint Martini, and the Fire and Ice 14, a spicy cocktail with Thai infused Vodka 14.
- Modified Mai Tai: A Reader submitted entry! Pink hued cocktails with rum, juice, and mixers – perfect as a punch recipe for parties or scaled down as a treat for 2.
- Wine Tails: [yellow tail] wine cocktails combine wine, liquors, and syrups/juices to create light and refreshing drinks that are perfect for a romantic celebration.
- Cayo al Corazon (Key to the Heart): A tropical cocktail with rums, liqueurs, and juices that is meant to bring out the Latin Lover in you – or your (future) significant other.
- Anejo Kiss & last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas: Tequila based cocktails that don’t come in shot or margarita form – a must try if you’ve shyed away from tequila because you only have had it in shot form.
- Woodford Reserve’s Liquid Bourbon Ball: Don’t consider yourself a bourbon drinker? You may change your mind with this cocktail: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey, Creme de Cacao, and Hazelnut Liqueur. A chocolate cocktail that most guys won’t even pass up.
- Featured Cocktails from Sandra Lee Semi-homemade Cocktail Time: Sandra Lee, Food Network Star, has released her 20th cookbook, this one featuring all cocktails. Test out some Valentine’s related drinks like the Kissable or the Creamsicle Martini.
- Love Potion Cocktails from Tulio Ristorante: If you’re in Seattle, stop by Tulio for the real thing, but if you’re not, these cocktails are definitely a treat: Sugar and Spice and Velvet Love recipes.
- Carefree Station’s Red Velvet Martini: Forget the cake and chocolate, Carefree Station has created a Red Velvet Martini! And yes, it is as delicious as it sounds.
- French Kiss: A kiss is nice any time of year, but the French Kiss is perfect on Valentine’s Day: 2 types of Godiva Liqueur, Vodka, Captain Morgan, Chamborde – oh my!
- Pink Rose: A special concoction of gin, campari, and maraschino – concocted by Scott Baird of 15 Romolo. Add rosewater to top off this pink hued Valentine’s Day Cocktail.
Valentine’s Day Cocktails: The Roundup
While cocktails of all types can be enjoyed any time of the year, this roundup of cocktails all share something in common: they’re perfect for Valentine’s Day. Some are sweet, some are romantic, some are sexy, and other’s are crazy – you be the judge of which are which.
This list is constantly being added to, so check back often!
Previous post: French Kiss