Halloween is just around the corner and the number of fun and unique Halloween cocktails to choose from continues to grow.
Appleton Estate Rum has concocted a couple of fall inspired cocktails that incorporate flavors like nutmeg, ginger, and pumpkin. These cocktails would be the perfect addition to a Halloween party or girls night in.
Witch’s Pumpkin Egg Nog
1.5 oz. Appleton Estate Reserve Rum (Infused with Cloves, Allspice, Cinnamon)
- 0.5 oz. Navan Vanilla Liqueur
- 1 oz. Eggnog
- 1 oz. Pumpkin Purée (From the Can)
- 4 Dash Fees Aromatic Bitters
- 1 Bar Spoon Maple Syrup Grade B
- Optional: Fresh Whipped Cream Top (Heavy Whipping Cream)
7 oz Martini or Coop
Build all ingredients in your shaker; shake and strain into a chilled martini or coop glass; top with fresh whipped cream (optional).
Cursed Hot Buttered Rum
Large batch recipe for cocktail base:
1 lb. Brown Sugar
- 0.25 lb. Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 4.0 oz. Fresh Apple Cider
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Extracted Ginger Juice
- 0.5 tsp. Nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp. Allspice
Individual cocktail recipe:
Using this prepared cocktail base, select an appropriate mug. Then add:
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons of the Prepared Cocktail Base
- 2.0 oz. Appleton Estate Reserve
- Approximately 6.0 oz. of Hot Water, Stir
- Garnish: Cinnamon Stick
Blend the above ingredients and bring to a boil before removing from the heat then let cool and store in refrigerator.