1 sugar cube
- 2 or 3 dashes of aromatic bitters, such as Angostura
- 2 1/2 ounces Four Roses Bourbon Single Barrel
- Soda water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Lemon zest twist, for garnish
Instructions: Put the sugar in an old-fashioned glass and moisten with the bitters. Crush them together with a muddler. Add the whiskey and fill the glass with ice. Stir well. If desired, fill the glass with soda water. Add the orange and cherry, and lemon twist, if using. Serve.